Terms of service
1. SCOPE OF APPLICATION The following terms and conditions apply to all orders via our online shop. Our online shop is aimed exclusively at consumers.
A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed. An entrepreneur is a natural or legal person or a legal partnership who, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of their commercial or independent professional activity.
2. CONTRACTUAL PARTNERS, CONCLUSION OF CONTRACT, CORRECTION OPTIONS The purchase contract is concluded with tayf.
The presentation of the products in the online shop is not a legally binding offer, but a non-binding online catalog. You can initially place our products in the shopping cart without obligation and correct your entries at any time before submitting your binding order by using the information provided in the order process and use the explained proofing tools. By clicking the order button, you place a binding order for the goods in the shopping cart. Confirmation of receipt of your order will be sent by email immediately after the order has been sent.
The contract with us is concluded depending on the payment method you have chosen:
Credit card When you place your order, you enter your credit card details and the credit card company carries out an authorization check. After your legitimation as the legal cardholder, the payment transaction will be initiated automatically and your credit card will be charged when the order is placed. The contract with us is concluded at the time the credit card is charged.
PayPal During the ordering process, you will be redirected to the website of the online provider PayPal. There you can enter your payment details and confirm the payment order to PayPal. After placing the order in the shop, we request PayPal to initiate the payment transaction and thereby accept your offer.
3. CONTRACT LANGUAGE, CONTRACT TEXT STORAGE The language (s) available for the conclusion of the contract: German
We save the contract text and send you the order data and our terms and conditions in text form. For security reasons, the text of the contract is no longer accessible via the Internet.
4. TERMS OF DELIVERY We deliver free of charge within Germany.
We only deliver by post. Unfortunately, a self collection of the product is not possible.
5. PAYMENT The following payment methods are generally available in our shop:
Credit card When you place your order, you enter your credit card details. After your legitimation as the legal cardholder, the payment transaction will be carried out automatically and your card will be charged.
PayPal During the ordering process you will be redirected to the website of the online provider PayPal. In order to be able to pay the invoice amount via PayPal, you must be registered there or first register, legitimize with your access data and confirm the payment instruction to us. After placing the order in the shop, we ask PayPal to initiate the payment transaction. The payment transaction will be carried out automatically by PayPal immediately afterwards. You'll get more information during the ordering process.
6. RESERVATION OF TITLE The goods remain our property until full payment.
7. TRANSPORT DAMAGE If goods are delivered with obvious transport damage, please report such errors to the deliverer as soon as possible and contact us immediately. Failure to lodge a complaint or to contact you has no consequences whatsoever for your legal claims and their enforcement, in particular your warranty rights. However, they help us to assert our own claims against the carrier or the transport insurance.
8. WARRANTIES AND GUARANTEES Unless otherwise expressly agreed below, the statutory right to liability for defects applies. The following applies to used goods: if the defect occurs one year after delivery of the goods, claims for defects are excluded. Defects that occur within one year of delivery of the goods can be asserted within the statutory limitation period of two years from delivery of the goods. The above restrictions and shortened deadlines do not apply to claims based on damage caused by us, our legal representatives or vicarious agents • in the event of injury to life, limb or health • in the event of willful or grossly negligent breach of duty as well as malice • In the event of a breach of essential contractual obligations, the fulfillment of which enables the proper execution of the contract in the first place and compliance with which the contractual partner can regularly rely (cardinal obligations) • as part of a guarantee promise, if agreed, or • as far as the scope of application of the Product Liability Act is opened. Information on any additional guarantees that may apply and their precise conditions can be found with the product and on special information pages in the online shop.
9. LIABILITY We are always unrestrictedly liable for claims based on damage caused by us, our legal representatives or vicarious agents • in the event of injury to life, limb or health • in the event of willful or grossly negligent breach of duty • in the case of guarantee promises, if agreed, or • as far as the scope of the product liability law is opened. In the event of a breach of essential contractual obligations, the fulfillment of which enables the proper execution of the contract in the first place and on whose compliance the contractual partner may regularly rely, (cardinal obligations) through slight negligence on the part of us, our legal representatives or vicarious agents, the amount of liability is foreseeable at the time the contract was concluded Damage limited, the occurrence of which must typically be expected. Otherwise claims for damages are excluded.
10. DISPUTE RESOLUTION The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution, which you can find here [https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/]. We are neither obliged nor willing to participate in a dispute settlement procedure before a consumer arbitration board.