The person responsible for data processing is: Tamara Dellert Rosengasse, 3 Schriesheim Germany email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in our online shop. The protection of your privacy is very important to us. In the following we will inform you in detail about the handling of your data.
1. ACCESS DATA AND HOSTING You can visit our website without giving any personal information. Each time a website is called up, the web server only automatically saves a so-called server log file, which contains, for example, the name of the requested file, your IP address, the date and time of the call, the amount of data transferred and the requesting provider (access data) and documents the call. These access data are evaluated exclusively for the purpose of ensuring trouble-free operation of the site and improving our offer. This serves to safeguard our legitimate interests, which predominate in the context of a weighing of interests, in a correct presentation of our offer in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit.f GDPR. All access data will be deleted no later than seven days after the end of your visit to the website.
2. DATA PROCESSING FOR CONTRACT PROCESSING AND CONTACTING We collect personal data if you voluntarily provide it to us as part of your order or when you contact us (e.g. using the contact form or email). Mandatory fields are marked as such, because in these cases we need the data to process the order or to process your contact request and you cannot complete the order or submit the ''contact us'' form without specifying them. Whichever data is collected can be seen from the respective input forms.
We use the data you provide to process contracts and to process your inquiries in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b GDPR. Further information on the processing of your data, in particular on the transfer to our service providers for the purpose of order, payment and shipping processing, can be found in the following sections of this data protection declaration. After the contract has been fully processed, your data will be restricted for further processing and will be deleted after the expiry of any tax and commercial retention periods in accordance with Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR or we reserve the right to use data that goes beyond this, which is permitted by law and about which we will inform you in this declaration.
3. DATA PROCESSING FOR THE PURPOSE OF SHIPPING PROCESSING In order to fulfill the contract in accordance with Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit.
4. DATA PROCESSING FOR PAYMENT PROCESSING When processing payments in our online shop, we work together with these partners: technical service providers, credit institutions, payment service providers.
4.1 DATA PROCESSING FOR TRANSACTION PROCESSING Depending on the selected payment method, we pass on the data necessary for processing the payment transaction to our technical service providers who work for us in the context of order processing, or to the commissioned credit institutions or to the selected payment service provider, insofar as this is necessary to process the payment. This serves to fulfill the contract in accordance with Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit. b GDPR. In some cases, the payment service providers collect the data required to process the payment themselves, e.g. on their own website or through a technical integration in the ordering process. In this respect, the data protection declaration of the respective payment service provider applies. If you have any questions about our partners for payment processing and the basis of our cooperation with them, please use the contact option described in this data protection declaration.
4.2 DATA PROCESSING FOR THE PURPOSE OF FRAUD PREVENTION AND OPTIMIZATION OF OUR PAYMENT PROCESSES If necessary, we give our service providers further data, which they use together with the data necessary for processing the payment as our contract processors for the purpose of fraud prevention and the optimization of our payment processes (e.g. invoicing, processing of contested payments, support for accounting). According to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit.f GDPR, this serves to safeguard our legitimate interests, which are predominant in the context of a weighing of interests, in our protection against fraud and in efficient payment management.
5. E-MAIL ADVERTISING E-MAIL NEWSLETTER WITH REGISTRATION If you register for our newsletter, we use the data required for this or separately provided by you in order to regularly send you our e-mail newsletter based on your consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time and you can either send a message to the contact option described below or use a link provided in the newsletter. After unsubscribing, we will delete your e-mail address from the recipient list, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data in accordance with Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit. which is permitted by law and about which we will inform you in this declaration.
6. COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES 6.1 GENERAL INFORMATION In order to make visiting our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use technologies including so-called cookies on various pages. Cookies are small text files that are automatically saved on your device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted again at the end of the browser session, i.e. after you close your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your device and enable us to recognize your browser the next time you visit (persistent cookies). We use technologies that are absolutely necessary for the use of certain functions of our website (e.g. shopping cart function). These technologies collect and process the IP address, time of visit, device and browser information and information about your use of our website (e.g. information about the content of the shopping cart). In the context of a weighing of interests, this serves predominantly legitimate interests in an optimized presentation of our offer in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit.f GDPR.
In addition, we use technologies to fulfill the legal obligations to which we are subject (e.g. to be able to prove consent to the processing of your personal data) as well as for web analysis and online marketing. Further information on this, including the respective legal basis for data processing, can be found in the following sections of this data protection declaration.
You can find the cookie settings for your browser under the following links: Microsoft Edge ™ [https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/help/4027947/microsoft-edge-delete-cookies] / Safari ™ [https: //support.apple.com/de-de/guide/safari/sfri11471/12.0/mac/10.14] / Chrome ™ [https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=de&hlrm=en] / Firefox ™ [https://support.mozilla.org/de/products/firefox/protect-your-privacy/cookies] / Opera ™ [https://help.opera.com/de/latest/web-preferences/ #cookies]
If you have consented to the use of the technologies in accordance with Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit. Alternatively, you can also access the following link: https://tayfstore.com/policies/privacy-policy. If you do not accept cookies, the functionality of our website may be restricted.
6.2 USE OF THE “CONSENTMANAGER” TOOL BY CONSENTMANAGER AB FOR THE ADMINISTRATION OF CONSENT We use "consent managers" on our website to inform you about the cookies and other technologies that we use on our website, as well as to obtain, manage and document your consent, if necessary, to the processing of your personal data using these technologies . According to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. c GDPR, this is necessary to fulfill our legal obligation under Art. 7 Para. “Consentmanager” is an offer from consentmanager AB, Håltegelvägen 1b, 72348 Västerås, Sweden.
After submitting your cookie declaration on our website, the Consent Manager web server stores your IP address, browser, language and the website you accessed. The IP is also processed in order to determine the visitor's country from it. Cookies are also used that contain information about your consent behavior, in particular the status and date of your consent.
The duration of the data storage depends on your active user settings on our website and is deleted after 2 years, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. or we reserve the right to use data beyond this that is permitted by law and about which we will inform you in this declaration.
USE OF GOOGLE SERVICES We use the following technologies from Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland (“Google”). The information automatically collected by Google technologies about your use of our website is usually transmitted to and stored on a server operated by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. There is no adequacy decision by the European Commission for the USA. Our cooperation with them is based on standard data protection clauses of the European Commission. If your IP address is collected using Google technologies, it will be shortened by activating IP anonymization before it is saved on Google's servers. The full IP address is only transmitted to a Google server and shortened there in exceptional cases. Unless otherwise specified for the individual technologies, the data processing takes place on the basis of an agreement concluded for the respective technology between jointly responsible persons in accordance with Art. 26 GDPR. You can find more information about data processing by Google in Google's data protection information [https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de].
GOOGLE ANALYTICS For the purpose of website analysis, Google Analytics data (IP address, time of visit, device and browser information as well as information about your use of our website) are automatically collected and stored, from which usage profiles are created using pseudonyms. Cookies may be used. As a matter of principle, your IP address will not be merged with other Google data. The data processing takes place on the basis of an agreement on order processing by Google.
8. SOCIAL MEDIA 8.1 SOCIAL PLUGINS FROM FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM Social buttons are used by social networks on our website. These are only integrated into the page as HTML links so that no connection is established with the servers of the respective provider when you visit our website. If you click on one of the buttons, the website of the respective social network opens in a new window in your browser. There you can, for example, press the Like or Share button.
8.2 OUR ONLINE PRESENCE ON FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM Insofar as you have given your consent to the respective social media operator in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. and stored, from which usage profiles are created using pseudonyms. These can be used, for example, to place advertisements inside and outside the platforms that presumably correspond to your interests. As a rule, cookies are used for this purpose. The detailed information on the processing and use of the data by the respective social media operator as well as a contact option and your related rights and setting options to protect your privacy can be found in the data protection information of the providers linked below. If you still need help in this regard, you can contact us.
Facebook [https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/] is an offer from Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Dublin 2, Ireland ("Facebook Ireland") The information about yours automatically collected by Facebook Ireland Use of our online presence on Facebook is usually transferred to a server operated by Facebook, Inc., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, California 94025, USA and stored there. There is no adequacy decision by the European Commission for the USA. Our cooperation with them is based on standard data protection clauses of the European Commission. Data processing when visiting a Facebook fan page is based on an agreement between jointly responsible parties in accordance with Art. 26 GDPR. Further information (information on Insights data) can be found here [https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms/information_about_page_insights_data].
Instagram [https://help.instagram.com/519522125107875] is an offer from Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Dublin 2, Ireland ("Facebook Ireland") The information automatically collected by Facebook Ireland about your use of our online -Presence on Instagram is usually transmitted to a server of Facebook, Inc., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, California 94025, USA and stored there. There is no adequacy decision by the European Commission for the USA. Our cooperation with them is based on standard data protection clauses of the European Commission. Data processing when visiting an Instagram fan page is based on an agreement between jointly responsible parties in accordance with Art. 26 GDPR. Further information (information on Insights data) can be found here [https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms/information_about_page_insights_data].
9. CONTACT POSSIBILITIES AND YOUR RIGHTS As a data subject, you have the following rights:
* In accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, you have the right to request information about your personal data processed by us to the extent specified therein; * In accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, you have the right to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us; * In accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, the right to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless further processing * to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information; * to fulfill a legal obligation; * for reasons of public interest or * is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims; * According to Art. 18 GDPR, the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as * the accuracy of the data is disputed by you; * the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it; * we no longer need the data, but you need them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or * You have lodged an objection to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR; * In accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, you have the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transmitted to another person responsible; * According to Art. 77 GDPR the right to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our company headquarters.
If you have any questions about the collection, processing or use of your personal data, information, correction, restriction or deletion of data as well as revocation of granted consent or objection to a specific use of data, please contact us directly using the contact details in our imprint. Right to object Insofar as we process personal data as explained above in order to safeguard our legitimate interests, which are predominant in the context of a weighing of interests, you can object to this processing with effect for the future. If the processing is carried out for direct marketing purposes, you can exercise this right at any time as described above. If the processing takes place for other purposes, you only have a right of objection if there are reasons that arise from your particular situation. After exercising your right of objection, we will no longer process your personal data for these purposes, unless we can prove compelling legitimate reasons for the processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or if the processing requires the assertion, exercise or defense of Serves legal claims. This does not apply if the processing is carried out for direct marketing purposes. Then we will no longer process your personal data for this purpose.